Wednesday , 20 February 2019

Welcome to Justsarkarinaukri forum!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sarkarinaukri 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

sarkarinaukri
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

We’re excited to have you as a member and hope that you’re excited to both learn and share your experiences of your Employment journey.

Over the past 10 or so years,I have enjoyed as a Teacher and help to my student who got succeeds on government job.Now today all of available online So we will also plan to create new online system to help students who achieve there goal, I am very glad to create this forum, Please join us.

We’ve learned a lot along the way, and while we’ve tried to provide info and document much of it, there is still so much left to share (and learn). We invite you ask questions, post your experiences, and most importantly, interact with all of the other forum members.

Please take a moment to create a new post in this Introductions forum and tell us a little bit about yourself:

Your name
    Location(s)
    Your goal/interest and tell us which job you want.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. We hope you find our Community useful.

Cheers!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  sarkarinaukri.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

scroll to top
0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Filament.io 0 Flares ×